Sunday, February 2, 2014

Framed

Hello everyone! I have another birthday card for you. This one is for my son. I made one like this for my daughter on her birthday, and decided my son might get a kick out of his too. The design is not mine, but was done by Shirley Ross at http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com/. The picture slides out from the top and can be changed every year. The pic I chose is from my son's 8th birthday and also shows some of his friends. They are all grown now, but have remained friends since then.
  I hope you are all safe and warm. Our temps are back into  the high 60's again and the ice has all melted. This crazy bi-polar weather is driving me nuts! Thanks for peeking!

Supplies-Present: CTMH "M" stamp "A Little Gift", Spellbinder's: "Labels One" nestie, Calendar: from my stash, Stars: Studio G mini punch, Banner: Artiste Collection "Birthday" CTMH. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment