Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Be Mine


Hey everyone!
 I have been so busy making birthday cards that Valentines Day is sneaking up fast! I thought I would show you this quick and simple card. I started with a pre-made card base and stamped a sentiment onto a piece of white card, then played with my watercolor pencils. I popped it up on top of a doily that I purchased from the dollar bins at Target and finished with a ribbon and a button. Easy peasy!
 Today was the second birthday this week, and I have three more to go this month! Whew! I always fill so rushed this time of the year. I hope everyone has planned their card making schedule a little better than I have, and won't be in such a rush to finish your valentines this week! I'll be back tomorrow with another one for you..... Thanks for peeking!
Supplies- Pre-made card from Hobby Lobby, Doily from Target, Sentiment: Stampin' Up "Festive and Fun" set, Button: Martha Stewart, Ribbon from my stash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment