Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big Wish

Hey Ya'll! I just wanted to do a quick post to share this card I made for my Grandson who is turning seventeen next week!His favorite color is blue, so I thought he might like this one.I was inspired by a picture in Jeanette Lynton's  "Wishes" book, and got out some older stamps and dimensionals from CTMH to create the card. This is the final card in this month's birthday season, YAY! I hope all of you are keeping warm and dry in this crazy weather, and are up to your eyeballs in crafty goodness instead of snow and ice! Thanks for looking!

Supplies- CTMH: Dimensional numbers and star(Painted and glittered),Stamp sets "Love Life"and "Pinwheel" SOTM for the flourish and small stars,Studio G: outside sentiment. Inside sentiment from my stash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment