Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Little Something


Hello All! I am so sorry I haven't been the best of bloggers lately, but sometimes life intervenes and sadly my blog gets neglected. I have still been able to make a few cards, but not as much as I would like. Dad is home from re-hab (yay), so maybe things will get back to normal soon. I had some issues with updating my Gypsy recently and spent a whole day on the phone with Provo to get them solved. During that time I did manage to complete a project that I had been thinking about since before Christmas. I will post those pics  soon. Today I have another birthday card to share. This was pretty simple to make and I love the pink color to brighten up the winter blues. The inside is blank with a pocket to hold a gift card. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are warm and safe in your neck of the woods!
 Supplies- CTMH: Cardstock, Blush, Sentiment "Wonderful You", Doily from my stash, Flower: Resist board by Ditto for Hampton Art, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Spun Sugar, Vintage seam binding.

1 comments:

Unknown

I love the use of the doily. There is always something that has to give. Unfortunately it is usually the thing that is our vice that we end up giving up. UGH! Glad to hear Dad is doing better! This card is super sweet!

Post a Comment