Thursday, February 13, 2014

You and me

Hey everyone!
  I thought I would try something new and use a different font. Let me know what you think in the comments please! Today's card is another "use your stash" card. I'm trying desperately to re-organize and reduce my stash as part of my New Years resolutions. I'm getting there slowly but surely as long as I don't break down and buy anything new,LOL! I made a funny! 
  This card began with a pre-made card base and another one of those dollar bin doilies.The banners were also in a tiny kit I purchased at Hobby Lobby at the end of the season last year.I didn't like the letters that came with the pennants, so I stamped my own and blinged them up! thanks for taking time to look......stay warm!

Supplies- Close To My Heart: You + Me from "Who's Your Valentine", dimensional chipboard heart  Robert Stanley Craft Collection: Chipboard pennants, Ranger: Stickles in silver, Recollections: Card base, Doily from Target dollar bins, Studio G "love" stamp, Pearls from my stash. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment