Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love


Hello everyone!
  I am so happy that my blog has finally been restored, and she even changed the title around a little! I really didn't like the plain Jane look and even though this is the same background, it's been so long, that everything looks bright and new to me.
  For my card today I really just used the paper as my inspiration and went from there. I stamped a couple of doilies( can you tell I:m into doilies lately), did some cutting and punching, added some embellishments, and there you have it! Another quick and easy valentine! I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look. Please keep warm and dry and safe in this crazy weather!

Supplies- Paper: MME "Love Me" 6x6 pad, Stamped doilies: SU "Delicate Doilies", Punched doily: SU "Triple Doily" punch on metal,Top border: Sizzix Edgeabilities "Classic Ric Rac",Sentiment: Paper Studio everyday stamp "Artwork" wet embossed, Birds: Colorbok "Flea Market".

0 comments:

Post a Comment