Friday, April 27, 2012

Super mini Tag Album

Hello everyone! I purchashed a new book recently called Making Handmade Books. This little album caught my eye right off the bat, and I had to make it! It is made from one 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper, and one scrap of 23/4 x 61/2 piece of cardstock for the cover.The whole album measures 23/4 x 3"! Very small, but it was done in a matter of an hour! All stamping was done with Tim Holtz Alterations stamps. The album itself was made with a piece of handmade paper and Basic Grey embossed paper for the cover. I also Alcohol Inked several of the tags and punched them out. Hope you enjoy looking! Tell me what you think!
Recipe: Word tickets, aligator clip, small paper clip, tissue tape, stamps- Tim Holtz. Scalloped "eye" card- K and Company. Live out Loud card- Daisy D. Metal tassel- Lost and Found collection, Blue Moon Beads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment