Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Last Minute

Hey Ya'll! I hope everyone had a wonderful blessed Easter, and didn't overdue on the eatin' end of it like we did here! This was something I started before Easter and never got to finish till now, so I thought I would share it anyway. I don't know why I didn't get it done before! I had everything cut out and glittered up, and put together. All I needed to do was glue,glue, glue! Oh well, here it is. This would be cute for a small gift, or a cupcake, or single piece of yummy candy! It only measures 51/2 x 4"(basket) and 8" tall with handle. I saw these 3D eggs on several different blogs and had to try them. I think they are too cute! Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone is enjoying this nice Spring weather!




Recipe-
Happy Easter sentiment: Holiday Cakes
Seam Binding: My Craft Spot
Eggs: Doodlecharms
Grass: M.S. Seasonal Cake Art
Ric Rack punch: EK Sucess

0 comments:

Post a Comment