Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two Cards

Hello everyone! I recently purchased some items from Close To My Heart,and when I saw how beautiful this paper was I couldn't wait to make a card with it. Well, I ended up making two cards with the one sheet I picked out! This first one is done with one corner of the front side of the paper. I used a punch for the flower, the leaves, and the card the sentiment is on. The paper the flower is made from is a paper roll by Martha Stewart, and I inked up the petals and sprayed it with some shimmer. Both of these cards will most definitely have to be hand delivered in a special handmade box since the flowers are a bit "puffy".

Recipe-
Paper and card: CTMH, Florentine collection
Rolled flower: EK Success punch
Sentiment: CTMH, 4 My Friend stamp set
Leaves: Martha Stewart Punch and Stamp punch


This second card is done with the backside of the same piece of paper, and I did a lighter and brighter effect with this one! The stem of the flower is a border stamp that I curved and fussy cut. I used Art Philosophy for the sentiment cut, and punches for the flower and leaves. I stamped and punched the flower five times, curled the leaves, and added deminsionals between three of the layers, added a brad from my stash, and sprayed it with glimmer. I love the way they both turned out, and only have four more patterns to go! Thanks for looking, and let me know what you think!

Recipe-
Cardstock and paper: CTMH, Florentine collection
Label: Art Philosopy
Flower: Stampin' Up, Blossom punch and Mixed Bunch stamp
Leaves: Martha Stewart punch

1 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

beautiful cards!

Post a Comment