Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day Flowers

Hey Ya'll! I thought I would post this card that I made for my Mother-in-Law for Mom's Day. I purchased a Cardmaker magazine last month that had several different flowers in it and I have been making them right and left! These are called Kusudama flowers and are folded Origami. I thought they were very pretty and different, but again they will have to have a special box made to send them in if you were to mail them. Lucky me, I get to hand deliver! I will be entering this in challenge #54- Mother's Day at http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/. Thanks for looking!
Recipe- Sentiment: Design Runner Branch w/leaves: Sizzix die Label: Quik Kutz die Paper: Colorbok, Natures Garden 8x8 Cardstock: Bazzil, embossed (leftover from last project)

1 comments:

Unknown

It is lovely! I am sure she liked it as well! The flowers turned out great!!!

Post a Comment