Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Pretties


Hey Ya'll! I just finished this last Halloween card and I thought I would go ahead and share with you. As you know, every "good" witch has her pretties, her "needfuls", things she just couldn't live without! No exception here inside the witch's house! Pretty basic stuff. I did alot of inking on the purple goop in the kettle and on the broom. Added some glitter glue to give it just a touch of bling, and google eyes to the cat and frog. Don't you just love the frog's eyes! I guess it's a girl frog, and the cat is male. Of course "Jack" is just crazy! Added some of those cute little spiders and called it done. Thanks for peeking!

Recipe:
Mini Monsters: Cat, kettle, frog, and broom
Camp Out: Sign
Stretch Your Imagination: Pumpkin
Studio G: Spiders
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

Unknown

I love it! I really like how the sign is hanging off the broom handle!!! Have a great week!

Post a Comment