Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Haunting

Hello everyone! I just had to make a spooky Halloween card, and this idea has been floating around in my head for awhile. The witch in the moon! I know it's been done and done,but I couldn't resist, so here's my version. I did alot of inking on the whole thing, used raffia for the broom and sprayed the entire card with glimmer although you can't see it very well. I think it turned out pretty cute. Thanks for peeking!
Card recipe:
Card base and inside sentiment: Wildcard
Outside sentiment: Happy Hauntings
Witch: October 31st
Bats: Martha Stewart punch
I will be entering this in the Halloween Card Challenge at the Create Blog. Check them out at http://create.northridgepublishing.com/


2 comments:

Diane Hodrick

It's been done, but not like this...how fabulous...love the raffia broom...her cape really has movement to it and looks like it's blowing in the wind...this is awesome...good luck with the challenge!

Joy

Oh this is spooktacular !! Love how you did the broom and the inking of the moon looks great!! Dan liked this one too!
xoxo Joy

Post a Comment