Saturday, October 22, 2011

Batty

Hi everyone! Today I made this card that has been sitting on my table for a week! All I had to do was put it together and was too lazy to get up and do it,but I made myself finish it this morning. I'm so glad I did, because it turned out better than I invisioned it... a year ago! The grass is torn Mulberry paper that I bought at the Dollar Tree a couple of years ago. Of course I didn't have the Holiday Cakes cart then, and I love this "spooky" house! I added some bling to the roof line, cut the small fence off the side and added a larger one, some cute little pumpkins, and I think the occupants are ready for Trick or Treaters if they

don't mind the bats! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Recipe:
Holiday Cakes- House,large pumpkin,small bats
Mini Monsters- Fence
Cuttlebug die- Large bats

3 comments:

Unknown

It is perfect! The trick or treaters might not think so though! You did a great job!

Nita

Oh I love it! Those bats look like they're going to fly right off the page. :) Super Halloween card!
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick

This is so cute...I love the bling you added to the spooky house...and the bats really do look like they're coming after ya! Spooky cute!

Post a Comment