Saturday, October 29, 2011

EEEK!

Hello evryone! Whew, I've been so busy lately the time has slipped up on me! Just a quick post for a quick card.I really just let the paper work for me on this one. I glitter glued the spiders and the web border. Added some glitter to the web strands on the paper, and finished it off with some alphabet stickers. It was really quick, but a fun card to make. Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampin'


Up
Web paper: Rusty Pickle
Small spiders: Studio G punch
Large spiders: Cuttlebug die
Web border: Martha Stewart punch
Inside label: Recollections

1 comments:

Diane Hodrick

This is such a fun card. Love how everything sparkles. Great idea to pub two border punches together like that for a web. And the twine is fabulous and are the baby spiders that are sprinkled around the web. What a cute creation. So glad you had time to post!

Post a Comment