Saturday, October 8, 2011

Harvest


Hey everyone! Don't you just love Fall! It's my favorite season and I had to pay tribute to the Harvest part of it since Halloween gets all the attention this time of year. This card was inspired by a picture I saw in a catalog! Isn't it funny where we get our inspiration! I used several carts for this card, and spent around an hour just picking out the papers. I did some inking and chalked all of the pumkins with pastel chalks. Added some glimmer spray to the front, and matted the inside with the polka dot paper that is on the front.I am entering this in the Fantabulous cricut Challenge #80, Pumpkins. You can check them out at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
Card recipe:
Stretch Your Imagination: Tall pumpkin
Holiday Cakes: Short Pumpkins
October 31st: Flourish
Celebrate With Flourish: Tree
DCWV: Sentiment

5 comments:

Diane Hodrick

Darlene, This is gorgeous.....it may have taken an hour to pick out paper, but it was time well spent. Everything is perfect! I love this one. I am predicting another top 5 badge for you! Beautiful!

Joy

This is pretty Darlene ! Love the paper hehehe and the pumpkins looks great!! You did a good job on the chalking !
xoxo Joy

Sheila

very cool!! love it!

Sarah

Gorgeous card---lovee how you used the paper and the various cuts-- great work :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

My Lil' Bits

This is awesome...it should be hanging on a wall :) Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB this week!

Lisa

Post a Comment