Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sunflowers



Hello everyone! My friend Joy has been making so many cards with flowers on them lately, that I decided I would try one myself. This card was inspired by a journal that I purchased at Hobby Lobby at the beginning of the summer. The two smaller flowers were cut from Walk in My Garden, and the larger one from Stretch Your Imagination. The grass was a MS punch. I did lots of inking and popping and added glass beads to the centers of the sunflowers to make it look like seeds. The background was embossed with a Sizzix folder called Checkerboard. Tied on a tag with some bakers twine and did a little doodlin. I had fun with this one, and I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks for peeking!

1 comments:

Joy

LOVE this card Darlene !!! Love the flowers on the red background...they just POP off the card !!! Great sentiment too!
xoxo Joy

Post a Comment