Friday, July 15, 2011

Anniversary

Hello! This weekend is my parents 55th wedding anniversary, and I wanted to do something a little special for them so I set up a small surprise celebration at their home tomorrow. Things have been stressful for them lately, and I wanted them to have a little "happy" for a change. Anyway I made a cake and this card to give to them. All the cuts are from Sweethearts, and the borders are a recollections punch. Did a little inking and doodlin', added some pops, and the inside sentiment was computer generated. I didn't put the years on the front because there is speculation as to what the number is! My Father seems to think he has been married longer than he actually has, just like every other man on the planet,LOL! Hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Ladybug

That is just simply adorable. Love it! TFS! :-)

Post a Comment