Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mildred's Birthday



Hello everyone! Mildred, who is a co-worker of mine from many years ago, is celebrating her 75th birthday this week. I made this card to give to her at her "surprise " party. I used Birthday Bash for all the cuts, and welded it together on the Gypsy. I flocked the mouse and used Glossy Accents on his nose and eyes. Added a crinkle ribbon bow, which you can purchase at My Craft Spot(click on the button on the right), a tiny button with some Memory Thread, and some Distress Stickles.It was a quick, fun card to make and I get a chuckle every time I look at it. Hope you do too! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Cricutjunkie

What a cute card. I love Birthday Bash cart.
I know she will be surprised. TFS Traci

Joy

TOO cute Darlene !!! I love it and I know Mildred will too!
xoxo Joy

Post a Comment