Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quilted

Hello everyone!. 
   Just a quick share today to show you this cute card made with scraps from my stash. I'm forever saving pieces of paper that most would throw away, and decided it was time to do something with them. I first used all my long strips of scrap to weave a mat for my card. Then I ran it through the Big Kick with an embossing folder before attaching it to the card. I stamped the sweet little rag doll and the sentiments inside and out with a CTMH stamp, made a jute bow and called it done! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Summer weather?!  I'll be back soon to show a project I've been working on, and thanks for peeking in on me. I love reading your comments, it just brightens my day!




 Supplies: CTMH- Doll and sentiment "Stiches With Love", S.U.- Embossing folder "Square Lattice", Paper Studio- Scallop circle punch 1.5 inches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment