Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mini Album Project

Hello everyone!
  I am finally done with the project I was telling you about, and it is a baby mini album for my daughter! She had the baby last Friday by emergency c-section, and we are so glad that he is finally here! I finished the album the night before he was born. Talk about cutting it close! I was working it "down to the wire"! Anyway I can finally show you a few of the pages. It is supposed to be a "book of first's". You know, first smile ,first bath, first haircut, etc.. I love how it turned out and I hope you do too!







Supplies- CTMH: "Babycakes" paper and WOTG,  My Creations "Kraft Pocket Album", Inks- Lagoon,Sunset, Chocolate, and Creme Brulee, Stamps- "Special Care" and "Wild Wonders, Bronze and Teal "Shimmer Trim", Cricut Cartridges- "Artbooking" and "Art Philosophy".
Me and My Big Ideas- camera stickers. Recollections- Pinwheel Stickers. Paper Studio- Mini Craft Stacks. Special Moments- Bears. Crate Paper- "Cowboy Collection Punch outs. S.U.- Stamps "Banner Blast "and Bundled Baby" and the "Banner Punch". Provo Craft- Cartridges "Everyday Pop-Up Cards", " Simply Charmed", and "B is for Boy". 

2 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

Love it!! Great job Darlene!

Tracey

The album is fabulous...super cute, your daughter will love! Happy to hear everything went well and your new grand child arrived safely.

Post a Comment