Monday, June 16, 2014

Fathers Day

Hey everyone!
  Now that Fathers Day is over, I can show you the card I made for the Enabler( Hubby ). He has a Harley Davidson motorcycle and goes riding just about every Saturday with some of his buddies. I used this image on a card for my son several years ago and they both loved it so....... You can't really tell from the photo, but I used a metallic gel pen on his glasses, glittered up his teeth, and colored then used Liquid Glass on the headlights. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and thanks for looking!



 Supplies- Image copied from the computer, art work of "Letterfly", Background scenery: Memory box die "Modern Landscape", Stamped grass: Rubber Stampede, Hogs and kisses from the "Just Because Cards Cricut cart and stamped sentiment from CTMH "Your the Best".

1 comments:

Diane Hodrick

So cute, Darlene!

Post a Comment