Saturday, July 19, 2014

One Page Mini

 Hey Ya'll!
 It seems like forever since I posted, but here is one of the projects I've been working on! I've  made one of these before, and I really love how quickly they come together. It's made from an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. The technical name for it is an X Book.The finished size is 2 3/4 x 2 3/4. It's really just a small cute little tag album. I hope everyone is keeping busy and staying crafty in this hot weather. School will be starting back here soon, and the Summer is slipping away. Thanks for peeking in on me, I enjoy hearing from all of you!
(Warning: Picture heavy)






Supplies-  Tim Holtz: Tissue wrap stained with distress ink, Ideology "Word Bands", "Paper Clips, and "Pins" Stamps: CTMH Petite Perks "Delicate Wings" and "Scrapbook Statements- Poets" Dylusions "Clearly the Right Words", Sentiment stickers: Cosmo Cricket "Tiny Text", Splash of Color: "Mixed Media 101", S.U.: "Scallop Tag Topper"  punch, Brass word plate from my stash, Feathers:  Made by yours truly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment