Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Miss You

Good Morning everyone!
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I had some computer problems and now bad weather(Batten down the hatches!). I hope you all had a wonderful and restful Easter, and didn't eat too many goodies and spoil your appetite! Hubby got hooked on the Robins Eggs and bought some more afterwards. I'll have to admit I kinda like them too much myself!
   Here's another card I made at the same time as the previous Anniversary card. It was very simple and I used some of the new items from CTMH. I embossed the card, stamped the feathers and fussy cut them out, added some sequins and a small tag sentiment and ,"Whala", it's done ! Thanks for looking, and have a beautiful, creative day!
 Supplies- CTMH: Embossing folder "Chevron", Stamped feathers: "Feathers" seasons and nature, Sequins are from the Lollydoodle WOTG. Sentiment: "4 My Friend", and the tag is from a Sizzix die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment