Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter wishes

Hey everyone!

   Isn't it funny how you run across something you forgot you had while looking for something else, and know instantly why you bought it ( 3 years ago ) and what you intended on doing with it! Such was case with these little bunnies that I purchased at Big Lots when they use to carry a good selection of scrapbook supplies. Sadly this is not the case any more, at least not at the one in my town. Any way,  I rescued them from going into the yard sale bag and teamed them up with an embossing folder I recently purchased from Consumer Crafts online. A couple of weeks ago they had all of their embossing folders on sale for $1.99 and I bought 6 or 7 of them at that price! It all came together rather quickly once I dug through the gazillion buttons that I have in my stash! Honestly, I think the buttons are growing like weeds in my craft room. I find them everywhere!!



  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, and thanks for peeking in on me!

    Supplies- Bunnies: Paperbilities, Martha Stewart: Grass border punch and "Frond" punch for the leaves, "Loops"  punch around the page for the inside, Darice: "Cloudy Sky" embossing folder, Stampin' Up: "Banner" punch and "Loads of Love" stamp set for the sentiment, Button flowers from my ever growing collection.

1 comments:

Unknown

I love the bunnies! I totally get the "I bought it, never made it, found it, oh yeah never made that." I actually just used one of those to make a shadow box. I started working on my Easter card post. Thanks for the smiles!

Post a Comment