Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dry Embossing.

Hello all!

  I was recently asked to do a technique for one of our Team Training Days with Close to My Heart. This is what I came up with. I used the Easter egg from one of the new "M" stamps and did some dry embossing with a stylus. In keeping with the "purge" of 2014, I used some retired papers from CTMH also. This was the second try on the egg. The first one was done on colored vellum and I didn't get as good of an impression I as wanted, so this one was done with plain white vellum. I used watercolor pencils and a blending pen for the egg colors. Even though Easter is a bit away, it will be here before you know it! Are you getting your cards and decoration made and ready to send out snail mail? I hope so. Thanks for looking in on me!





 
Supplies- CTMH: Paper "Lucy", Egg: M Stamp "Colored Egg", Bling: "Bitty Sparkles" and "Glitter Gems". SU: Punch "Modern Label". Sentiment: Studio G. Ribbon from my stash.

1 comments:

Diane Hodrick

This is a really pretty technique! Love the bling too!

Post a Comment