Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quilled Garden

Hello everyone! It is such a beautiful day here, sun shining, not too hot, nice breeze blowing, it reminded me of this card that I never shared with you.  Recently  my friends Gale and Sarah have been quilling snowflakes( which I showed them how to do) and now they are hooked! I myself had forgotten how addictive Quilling is and how much I enjoyed doing it. So anyway, we decided to do some flowers to go on a card and this is the result of my morning of the playdate a couple of weeks ago. I also added some "clouds" using a technique I found on a Stampin' Up blog. I'm sorry I don't remember which one , but I have it posted on my Card Technique board on  http://pinterest.com/chasnpaper/boards/. This was a first try for this technique, and I think it turned pretty good. We also made a cute little grasshopper and the fence was cut from a die. Thanks for looking and Happy First Day Of Summer tomorrow!
Supplies- Fence: Tim Holtz Alterations die "On the Fence", Grass: Martha Stewart punch, Label: Stampin' Up "Modern Label" punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment