Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Patriotic

Hey everyone! I have a 4th of July card for you today. I went to visit a friend the other day and we were playing around with a stamp set and a die that I had never used and this is the result. I stamped the fireworks for the background and used glitter paint for the sparkle. I cut the flag in red then cut the small blue square and used my gell pen to draw on some stars. Then I backed the whole thing with a piece of  white and distressed it a little with some ink. Please ignore the dark spot at the bottom of the inside. It's just my stamp on the back shining through :). Thanks for looking!


Supplies- Flag: Tim Holtz Alterations die "Old Glory", Fire works, stars, and sentiment: Close To My Heart stamp set "American Celebration", Inside sentiment: Hampton Art, Glitter: Scribbles 3-D paint "Sparkle".

0 comments:

Post a Comment