Thursday, June 13, 2013

Classic

Hello everyone! I'm back to show you a Father's Day card that I made for my Dad. He's getting on up there in the age department(thank God!) so when I saw a version of this card at Paper Craft Connections I knew it would be perfect for him. All the papers, the embossed car(which I fussy cut), and the spinner are from CTMH. I also embossed the mat with a Cuttlebug folder. I hope all of you are ready and not as rushed as I feel for Father's Day. It seems to have snuck up on me between all the doctor, dentist and eye doctor appointments I have had the last couple of weeks. Some times I feel like I don't know whether I'm  "comin' or goin' " as they say here in the South. Anyway, have a happy day and thanks for looking!
Supplies- CTMH: Cruisin' Workshop on the Go and spinner, Cuttlebug: Diamond Plate folder, Stampendous: Embossing powder Detail Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment