Saturday, June 29, 2013

Freedom

Hey Ya'll!  I just received a new stamp set from CTMH on Wednesday and couldn't wait to use it! Part of the proceeds from the sale of this stamp set goes to the USO. It has several images and sentiments in the set, and I chose the Statue of Liberty. My Grandson looked it up to see what it was made of and it is a metal alloy with copper. It said that the blue/green tint that it has comes from the water, so I tried to mimic that and mixed up three different colors of embossing powder to get the color. You can't quite see the blue/green too much in the photo, so if I do this again I will have to add more blue and green to the mix. I used Perfect Pearls to fill it in. I'll be back in a few days with another patriotic card that is in the works right now. Have a beautiful day where ever you are and thanks for looking!




 Supplies- Statue of Liberty, stars and sentiments: CTMH "Home of the Brave" constant campaign, Background paper: K & Co. "Americana", Perfect Pearls copper, Glitter ribbon: from my stash

0 comments:

Post a Comment