Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pumpkins!

Hello! Back with two more cards, and this one has pumpkins too! Can you tell I like pumpkins? This is a stamp that I bought last year and forgot that I had. I used some watercolor pencils to color it in and made a tiny little pumpkin with a button and some memory thread I left the inside blank( I'm sure I was already thinking about the next one). I had fun playing with my "colors" on this one, and I hope you enjoy it.
This one was done in a flash! The embossed image was given to me by a friend last year and was in my stash. I made a quick card to match the pumpkins, tied on a bow, stamped the sentiment and glued it all down. Simple Simon! I'm working on Christmas cards now, so you should see some of those after Thanksgiving. Thanks for looking!
Supplies- Top card: Stampin' Up "Loads of Love" and "Loads of Love Accessories" sets, Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Hey Sugar" line. Bottom card: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Close to My Heart: Sentiment Backdrop-Charmed Stamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment