Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dog Bisquits

Hello everyone! It is such a beautiful day today, and cooler too! I love it! My Dad has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now, so I really haven't had time to create. I did want to show you this dog bisquit can that I made before Halloween. We have three dogs and my Mother and sister-in-law are always giving us the leftover bisquits and treats that their small (spoiled) dogs won't eat. My dogs will eat just about anything you give them, so they are always happy when we get a "care package". Any hoo, I needed some thing to keep them in and just happened to have an empty coffee can to work with, so I did a little re-cycling! It took less than an hour to create, and works perfectly for all those small treats that were taking up real estate in my washroom. Hope you enjoy looking, and thanks for stopping by!
Supplies- Lettering on first panel: Don Juan, Second panel: Paper Pups, Third panel: Block Party, Lid: Stickers by Jolee

1 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

Too cute!!

Post a Comment