Monday, November 12, 2012

Get Well

Hey Ya'll! Quick post as I am off to see my Dad who has come home from the hospital. I decided to make him a get well card to lift his spirits a bit. I've always wanted to do one like this, but just never had the opprotunity. It's smaller than I wanted (2 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded), but I didn't want it to look too fat or too long. I also had to make a special envelope for it. Oh, I also padded the middle just a little bit! The whole thing from start to finish took about an hour. Now that he is home, I should have time to get crafty soon with some Harvest/Thankgiving cards and then start on some Christmas. Thanks for peeking!
Supplies- Bandaid Card, RX, and Envelope: Wild Card, Owie: B is For Boy, Needle and Stethescope: Everyday Paper Dolls, Small bandaid: Hand drawn, Sentiment: Design Runner

0 comments:

Post a Comment