Monday, November 19, 2012

One last Pumpkin!

Hey Ya'll! This is the very last pumpkin card in the series, I promise! This is another new stamp that I had never used. I did some masking and made the small pumpkin on the tag a different color than the background then cut it out. I wanted just a little more dimension so I cut another pumpkin for the large one and glued it on top. I added some burlap for the rustic feel then decided it needed a bit of bling, so I added the tulle bow and topped it with the circle sentiment from my stash. I think it turned out pretty good considering that I really didn't have any idea what I was going to do with it when I started! Thanks for taking a peek!
Supplies- Tag stamp: Close To My Heart "Backdrop-Charmed", Large pumpkin: Sizzix "Pumpkin Spice" die, Burlap: Canvas Corp, Circle sentiment: Recollections, Inside sentiment: Inkadinkadoo "Harvest Expressions"

1 comments:

Unknown

I love your colors on this one! I have a whole bunch of stamps I've never used. I need to get some catching up done! Although, I have all winter... I like the touch of the burlap too!

Post a Comment