Sunday, July 1, 2012

Heavens to Betsy

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is staying inside and cool with this record heat. It was 103 here yesterday, and predicted to be 100 today. This card was made with scrap paper and items that got rejected their first go-round. I used a stamp that I purchased from Papertrey Ink awhile ago and just got around to using. I don't know about you, but I have purchased so many new stamps and embellies lately that, to be honest, I have overwelmed myself and don't know where to start anymore!I'm still trying to use up my scraps and have kind of been stuck on making flowers, so that's how this card came about. Hope you enjoy and "Stay cool"!
Supplies: Outside sentiment- Papertrey Ink- Glory Be set, Inside sentiment- Studio G, Daisy paper- October Afternoon, Modern Homemaker, Bird on a limb- Stampin' Up- Build a Bird punch and Language of Friendship stamp. All of the flowers were made by me with tissue paper, bakers twine, and assorted buttons and bling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment