Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A squealing good time!

Hello all! I just had to stop and post this birthday card that I made awhile ago. I'm still dealing with hospitals and doctor's and rehab with my Dad, but decided to try and relax a bit tonight. This card came about from the computer generated sentiment on the front (thanks Joy), and the cute little pig that I saw on someone's blog not long ago. I'm sorry, but I can not remember where I saw this pig! She is all hand made from ovals and rectangles and triangles, and I want to thank whoever I got it from for the inspiration! I also made the "Asters" on the front from many, many punched out flowers. Thanks for peeking, and I hope to be able to visit all of your blogs very soon!
Supplies: Punches for flowers- Marth Stewart and Fiskars, Buttons- Studio G, Hemp- CTMH, Cardstock- CTMH- Baby Pink, Inside sentiment- CTMH- Card Word Puzzle

1 comments:

Unknown

OOOH! I love it!! I'm glad you found some time for yourself! The sentiment is adorable!!!!

Post a Comment