Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to share the Father's Day card I made for my Grandson to give my Husband. He lives with us, so my husband is pretty much the only Dad he knows. I saw this quote online when I went looking for sentiments and just couldn't resist! I actually remember giving Soap-on-a-Rope to my own Dad a time or two,LOL! I used some clip art that I found online and embossed the mat to look like bathroom tile. I definitely saw the corners of my hubby's mouth curl up when he read the quote. I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day and thanks for taking a peek! Supplies: Embossing folder- Sizzix Checkerboard, Sentiment and soap- computer generated, Used Glossy Accents on the soap bubbles.

1 comments:

Bobby

This is so sweet and appropriate.

Post a Comment