Friday, July 13, 2012

Thinking of You

Hey Ya'll! Sorry I have been MIA for so long. My Father has had some medical problems and had to have surgery and is still in the hospital.... You can guess what kind of week I have been having! Anyway, I have'nt spent too much time in my craft room in awhile. Here's a quick card I made using Tea Bag Folding for the flower. I don't even remember where I got the idea to use vellum, but I think it made a pretty little flower! I embossed the background, added a piece of packaging cut with a Spellbinders die behind the flower and a vintage seam binding bow with handmade stickpin to the front. The inside was left blank so that you can write a personal message at a later date. Thanks for peeking!
Supplies: Embossing folder- Quik kutz, Swirls- Ruffles: Martha Stewart border punches, Flower backing: Spellbinders, Peony

1 comments:

Unknown

Your card is gorgeous!!!! I just love those colors!!! I will be thinking of you and your Dad. hugs!

Post a Comment