Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Toothpick Flags

Hello everyone! It seems like I have been away forever! I guess I just needed a little break. Over at the Create Blog the challenge for this week is to incorporate toothpick flags onto a card or project. I had never made these, so I thought I would give it a try. I cut my flags from Birthday Bash, as well as the inside sentiment which says "It's Your Day!" I rolled them onto the toothpicks with a little bit of glue, then added the mini bubble letters to the center. I ruffled up some crepe paper ribbon,and added it behind the satin ribbon. The rosette is a Tim Holtz die mounted on a circle that I fussy cut, and the brad is one I had in my stash. Pretty simple, but it turned out cute I think. Thanks for peeking!

1 comments:

Diane Hodrick

That is cute! Love the toothpick flags!

Post a Comment