Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Autumn leaves



Hello again! Two posts in one day,whew, I'm on a roll! This card was inspired by my absolutely favorite season of the year! I love Fall! I wish for it to hurry and get here every year, and here in the South it usually arrives in late October or early November. This year it seems to have come early(here's hoping) because we have had our temps in the 80's for a couple of weeks now. Anyway, I love just the feel in the air, the crunch of leaves under my feet, etc. The tree was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up, and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch that I cut the individual leaves from. The frame is a Cuttlebug die called Pearl Frame, and the sentiment was hand printed on the outside and computer generated on the inside. I added a twine and raffia bow and sprayed it with glimmer. This card will be entered in the Monday Challenge #26 at My Craft Spot. Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Diane Hodrick

This is so pretty....I love that frame. And the sentiment is really perfect!

Joy

Pretty card Darlene ! Love all the leaves and that great sentiment !! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Bamabel

Beautiful card! Perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Sentimental Scrapper

Beautiful card!! I love all of the fall leaves and that tree is fantastic! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

jennyplace2

Wow! Just stunning! Love the colours and the frame, to tell you the truth, I just love everything about it! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

Post a Comment