Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bee-lated Birthday


Hi everyone! I made this card for my Aunt for her birthday, which I forgot. Both of my parents, my son, and my Grandson's birthdays are all in the same month, including my Aunt's, and her's kind of slipped through the cracks! I used the cute little Sizzix bee, and added vellum for his wings, and a glitter brad for his nose. I embossed the mat with a cuttlebug folder called Gratitude, and used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. Added a twill ribbon bow, stamped the sentiment, and put a flower in the corner. The inside says: "I be sorry I missed your Birthday." I am entering this in the Birthday Sundaes Challenge #27. You can check them out at http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Diane Hodrick

I love that bee! He is too cute with the double vellum wings you added. Adorable card!

Maribel

I love how you used these colors together. What a cute bee too! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel

Post a Comment