Friday, September 2, 2011

Sew Sweet


Hi everyone! Today I have a card to show you that I made for the Craft Spot Monday Challenge #21. You are supposed to have stitching , either real or faux, on you card. I used my new Tim Holtz die called Sewing Room and cut out the dress form, spools, and button. I added canvas to the body of the dress form, and Glossy Accents to the stand. I hung a scissors charm around the neck, added thread to the spools, and topped it off with a "Crinkle Ribbon" bow which you can find at My Craft Spot. The sentiment was done with my Design Runner. The inside of the card simply says "Thank You". Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Joy

This is sew cute Darlene !! Love that dress form and all the details you added !!
Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Diane Hodrick

Darlene, This is just gorgeous. I love the spools of thread and the measuring tape ribbon you used. As well as the scissor charm necklace on that dress form. I hope you win this week....although the fun is in the playing. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. We are just finished our clean up yesterday, but there are still people in the state without electricity. It's crazy how it all happened. Lots of wind. Very little rain. Hoping for a quiet remainder of the hurricane season. Thanks so much for thinking of us!

Amy C

Awesome card!! It is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Kate

This is fabulous! I love the way you've added thread and a needle to the spools. That looks fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Post a Comment