Saturday, October 26, 2013

Show Your Colors

Hey Ya'll!  Just poppin' in to show you some cards that I made a few weeks ago at a playdate with Shirley, my upline with CTMH. She brought all kinds of shapes and colors for the two most recognized football teams here in Alabama and we just used our imagination and came up with some birthday cards. The first one I made for my hubby. He's an Alabama fan and his birthday is on Halloween. This is the off year for me to make his non- Halloween card. I used three different stamp sets and several different rectangles and just played around with them till I got it the way I liked it. The second most recognized team here is Auburn which my Father used to be a Professor at, so this one is for his birthday. I finished it up at home by making a small pom pom and adding the typewriter letters at the bottom. I must admit that I prefer the orange and blue to the crimson and grey myself, but I route for them both unless they are playing each other. Oh, I did add some white stitching with my gel pen to the sentiment on the Auburn card after the picture was taken. I just decided it needed something extra. It looked too plain.  Show Your Colors!! Thanks for looking!


Supplies- CTMH: All cardstock, Shimmer Trim in silver and black, Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet, Stamps: "You Are My Happy", "A Little Gift", "Perfect Fit Birthday", Pom pom made with Paper Ribbon from World Market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment