Friday, October 18, 2013

BOO!

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my last Halloween card with you. I've moved on to some Fall cards, and Hubby's b'day is on Halloween so I needed to start planning for that as well. This one was easy to make and I like the way it turned out. I used two of the new stamps from CTMH plus an old one from last year. I added some Distress Stickles, some punched webs and bats, and some bling and tulle from my stash and Wah-Lah, done in a flash! Hope you like, and I'll be back next week to share one of those Fall cards with you. Thanks for peeking!
Supplies- CTMH: Stamps "Backdrop-Charmed"(old), "Perfect Fit-Halloween" and "Eek and Shriek"(new), Punches: Martha Stewart "Web Lace?" (cut in half) and "Bat".

1 comments:

Tracey

What a great stamp......love the spooky details, spider web and lace bow.

Post a Comment