Friday, October 4, 2013

Don't Croak

Hello everyone!
 So sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I've been busy making cards for birthdays and thank you's and Halloween and Harvest! Then about a week ago my Dad ended up in the hospital for a very brief visit, and this week Hubby and I have been getting ready for some out of town relatives! So, looking at the calendar I decided I needed to share the Halloween cards first since it is just right around the corner. I got on a kick using core'dinaions papers, embossing them, and sanding them to use as my background. This one had a green core which morphed into frogs and little green spiders. Then I wanted to use a stamp set that I purchased last year ,and that led to the jar full of pickled toad (which every good witch knows is a staple on the pantry shelf), hehe! Anyway, I hope you enjoy and thanks for peeking!


Supplies-  Pickled toad stamp: CTMH "Magic Potions", Front frog and inside sentiment: Cricut "Mini Monsters", Inside frog: Cricut "Four Legged Friends", Toad jar: S.U. Framelits " Cannery Set", Embossing folder: Paper Studio "Spider Webs", Spiders: Studio G punch.

1 comments:

Tracey

ooh this one is cool....For a toad your is super cute, great card!

Post a Comment