Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry and Bright

Hello all! Just a quick post today to share this quick card. My Father is back in the hospital again, and I have been running from daylight to dark! I stamped the wreath, fussy cut it, blinged it up and popped it on the page. I used two different stamp sets this time, both from CTMH.I used some glitter ribbon from my stash and a Martha Stewart "Punch Around the Page" for the inside. Thanks for looking and thank you for all your precious comments! You don't know how much they are appreciated.
Supplies- CTMH:Stamp sets, "Merry and Bright" and "Remarkable Wreath", Paper- "Pear and Partridge" Spellbinders: Inside label "Labels Eight", Martha Stewart: Inside mat, Punch Around the Page "Gothic Arch".

1 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

Beautiful card!

Post a Comment