Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Deer

Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't been back to visit you sooner, but running back and forth to the hospital and having birthday parties, and trying to do last minute touches on the decorating has just thrown me for a loop! I just hope you all are not as rushed and as busy as I seem to be these days! This was a fairly simple card to do. I just combined dry embossing with some wet embossing, added some glitter and a bow and whala! My son will be here from Missouri on Tues. and the clock's ticking. I will be starting my baking tomorrow, and I need to wrap presents, and make out a menu for Christmas dinner, and...... I guess what I'm trying to say is for everyone to have a very "Merry Christmas!" if I don't get to talk to you before then. Hope you enjoy the card and thanks for looking!
Supplies- Stampin' Up: Embossing folder "Northern Flurries" and wet embossed deer from "Christmas Deer" stamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment