Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blessings

Hello everyone! I'm back with another card. This one was inspired by my Christmas' long ago when I lived in a part of the country where it snowed! I have decided it is not happening here this winter since this is December and it is almost 80 degrees outside. Anyway, I got out one of my Sizzix dies and some leftovers from a previous card and came up with this. I hope you all are warm and cozy and ready for Christmas. We are getting there slowly... the tree is in the middle of the dining room floor, and hubby is trying to find that one special bulb on the lights that is preventing the whole strand from working! Tomorrow I will go out to the shed and find another strand of lights to use because you know he is never going to find it,LOL! Happy HO, HO! Thanks for peeking!
Supplies- Sentiments: Stampin' Up " More Merry Messages" and " Christmas Blessings", Tree branch: Give a Hoot, Pine needles and pine cones: Tim Holtz " Tattered Pine Cone" Sizzix die

2 comments:

Unknown

I love the touch of snow!!! It just might get cold enough here tonight that it will snow. That is what they say. I figure of course it will. I worked from home today and have to go to the office tomorrow. Ugh. No sense in fretting over it though. Happy Ho Ho Ho-ing!!!

Bobby

This is really lovely. I bought that die last year and have yet to use it. You have inspired me.

Post a Comment