Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spooky cute

Hey everyone! It's time to post another Halloween card! I recently purchased several stamp sets from Stampin' Up and this one I liked because there are alot of stamps with cute Halloween monsters and creatures and things that go "bump in the night". The spooky bingo card was computer generated and the cat and spiders are from a punch. I also used two more punches on the inside sentiment. Give me another couple of days and I'll have another card for you. I haven't been able to keep up with my friend Jen at http://creating-with-the-js.blogspot.com but I think I'm holding my own. Thanks for takin' a peek!
Supplies- Stampin' Up: Stamp "Spooky Bingo Bits", Bingo Card: Computer generated, Martha Stewart: Inside "Drippy Goo" punch, EK Success: Inside "Pumpkins" punch, Recollections: Inside sentiment, Studio G: "Spider and Cat" punch

2 comments:

Unknown

Oh you are too funny!!! I love how you used the drippy goo punch on the inside! The outside is more than fun. I just picked up 4 new to me SU sets from a lady on our local facebook free or for sale sight. I'm excited! The one is the sock monkey set! I get so many ideas I don't know where to start! Thanks for the shout out! Love the card!

Lisa

Very cleaver... Love this too :):):)

Post a Comment