Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dressed Up

Hey Ya'll! Just a quick post to share another Halloween card with you! This one was inspired by Pinterest! Beth Beard of Mylittlecraftblog.com did a similar card for Stampin Up and was pinned on Pinterest. I took it up a notch and came up with this. I used some tulle behind the skirt and glittered up her shoes and hat. Added a little bit of bling and stamped a cute little spider. Thanks for looking!
Supplies- Witche's shoes and hat, spider: Studio G,Outside sentiment: Me and My Big Ideas, Inside sentiment: Inkadinkadoo, I think.

2 comments:

Unknown

The inside sentiment IS Inkadinkadoo. I have the same set. It is fun! I love the dress! It is definitely a card fab enough for a witch!

Chasn Paper

Thanks Jen! I'm finding that we have alot of the same sets! Great minds?!

Post a Comment