Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Hello everyone! As promised I have another Halloween card for you! The inspiration for this one came from a catalog that I was looking at the other day. I pretty much lifted it and turned it into a card instead of the wall plaque it was in the catalog. I used several cartridges for this, plus some punches and memory thread for the curly ques on the pumpkins. I inked and distressed the whole backgound as well as the sign stuck in the patch. I also did alot of chalking on the pumpkins. The inside simply says "Happy Halloween" since I was plum tuckered out by the time I finished the front! Hope your Halloween crafting and creating are still in full swing, and thanks for dropping by!
Supplies- Tall two tone pumpkins: Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art, Crow and Bat: M.S. punches( I altered the bird's tail and head), Other pumpkins and Cat: Paper Doll Dress Up, Sign: Camp Out

1 comments:

Lisa

This is so adorable!

Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment